Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Summer movie preview








I was hoping to see the Simpsons Movie, but hey I found a copy on the download. But hey if you go to the movie website you can make your own Simpson's character.






As a cool bonus you can change one variable at a time, like as if you were a kid, or a fattie, or had big hair.




Here's two more prominsing summer movies:

Rocket Science, which looks like all Wes Anderson-y, hopefully it isn't too sappy or try-hard quirky like last years wanabe-indie movies (Little Miss Sunshine, Science of Sleep).



...and Superbad (comes out in 10 days)



which I've been looking forward to for 6 months.

1 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

I love Simpsons amit!

I've also been looking forward to Superbad.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home