Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ass Wedding

Last Saturday I went to a wedding, this time for a family friends. Nowdays these are just humiliating and trying ordeals. This was my mood for the whole night :



Even the magic words "open bar" didn't do much to elevate my mood.

Ominously I was sitting at Table 13. The only other people sitting there was a couple with two babies and they LEFT after an hour, it was just me at the table. The least they could've done is put me with some other peeps so I could pound G&Ts and Stella and mock some hapless douches.



My uncle though was rockin' this white suit. It was like something from the Sartorialist. He's always been a snappy dresser, with a real personal style. I became obsessed with the white suit and the entire outfit complete with white shoes and made it my mission to document it for faithful Assbike Mag readers.



Where does one even get a white suit with a Nehru collar ? The Mugatu Collection ? Not Tip Top that's for sure.

This last pic is my art fashion picture:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

so do guys dance al bollywood style?

6:17 PM  
Blogger Amit said...

yes, totally.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

i love the white suit, we didn't see any such hotness when we went to park hotel club in kolkata last year, eh lisa.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home