Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Finished Project: Sweat Equity

Before:


After:



I finally got off my ass and finished the Sweat Equity project bike.

Basically it involved stripping off almost everything and putting on a track cog and BMX chain. Total cash outlay about $20.

I figure I can flip it to some hipster who is tired of taking the bus from art classes to the Arcade Wolf concert for about $125.

Castro Hat and John Deere T-shirt not included.

Update: Craigslist rocks! I listed it 3:15 and it was gone by 4:50 !

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

that's cool.

i remember briefly when I thought the castro hats were the coolest....now I see one coming from far away and it's like a signal of douchebaggery. ah, hipsters - they have them here too, but not to the degree that toronto does.

8:36 AM  
Blogger S. said...

what is gretta staring at?

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home