Friday, April 07, 2006

Now I got worry



Okay it's been two weeks since I gave my talk. I worked my ass off leading up the the talk, I was almost at the breaking point. I've eased up since then because the pressure -- or actually the fear of a public humiliation, powerful fuel for the work train is not there anymore.

For instance in the last week I thought of a little something I could do that might help me get a little bit closer to a working project, and I planned and stewed and stewed and planned, for days, more than I had to, and when I finally decided to take the plunge and pushthe button on it I realized some fatal flaws almost immediately.

So my lesson is, when I have an idea I should work on it right away - once you start to actually try to put the pieces together you know if you're little scheme is even possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home