Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Winter Time Training

I've gotten back into my winter training routine. Where I get all suited up and head out at 7:00 or sometimes even later and ride for 2 or more hours. Since it's dark by that time, it doesn't really matter when you leave. It's all the same. The usual spot is the CNE but sometimes I like to mix it up.

Last night was rainy, so I stuck to the CNE where it's safer, also if you venture out on the open roads you have to deal with traffic, stoplights, etc.

But tonight I worked out a pretty cool training route in the Beaches (or the "Beach" as it's officially known now).





As you can see it's got a decent climb (by T-dot standards). The roads are paved with interlocking brick and lined with super nice houses.

You can check out the route on Bikely too.

And in other news. I heard (so this might be bullshit), but I heard that Rockstar: Supernova winner Lukas Rossi used to hang out at my local watering hole (Mayday Malone's). I dunno if that's true, but in this article Rossi's buddies are hanging out at Clinton's, which is exactly where I expect to see Lukas-Rossi-looking dudes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home